Dear Visitor, you are currently visiting the website of Perspektif Istanbul (“Website”), one of the Today at Apple programs organized by ATÖLYE and Apple.
- While using the Website, Visitors accept, declare, and undertake to comply with the current legal regulations and not to violate the legal rights of third parties.
- Apple and ATÖLYE own all kinds of information, written and visual content, etc. (“Website Content”) of the Website. They can determine the Website Content as they wish, update it whenever they want, change and remove it freely, and terminate access to the Website.
- Copyrights/intellectual rights or licenses of any kinds of information, content, visuals, software, designs, paintings, photos, trademarks, brands, logos, etc. on the Website belong to Apple, ATÖLYE, and/or third parties and are protected under national and international law. Visitors who violate the rights of the works/elements will be responsible legally for this.
- Any Visitor can not interfere with the Site Content and the numbers and/or codes representing the information contained therein; they can not remove, change, disrupt their functions, or reverse engineer them and can not access any unauthorized system or data.
- Visitors accept, declare, and undertake not to use the brands, trademarks, or logos of Apple and ATÖLYE or other partners.
- This Site may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our Visitors. These Linked Sites are not under the control of ATÖLYE. ATÖLYE does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of Linked Sites accessed through these links. Visitor must make their own independent decision regarding his/her/their interaction with the Linked Sites.
- Visitor is entirely responsible for the use of Site Content or the decisions and results made based on these contents and accepts, declares, and undertakes that it will not hold Apple and ATÖLYE responsible under any circumstances.
Cookies, flash cookies and web analysis are used as data acquisition tools during the collection of information showing access and usage by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager every time you visit the Website when you interact and communicate with us. These data can be used as statistical data by being anonymized. Information about your use of this Website (including your IP address) will be transferred to Google and stored by Google on servers in the USA. For more information about the use of Google Analytics (including opt-out options), you can visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=policies#infocollect and https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/